Powered by Blogger.

A little note


    Hey everyone, this is just a small note to tell you that i will be away from Monday morning until Wednesday evening therefore i will miss the Stockholm look Kristen will be flaunting tomorrow. I swear my friends choose the worst weeks to drag me to a spa resort, I've tried to break up with them.

    I am very pleased to tell you that the very amazing @wkw_ed aka what Kristen wore will be guest blogging the Stockholm look for you guys! She will be posting here and on my twitter account. I want to say an absolutely huge thank you to her for doing this, she's actually a better blogger than me (you will see) and i appreciate her taking the time to do this for not only myself but all the readers here.

    Show her some love when she posts and I'll meet all you guys at the Eclipse L.A premiere on Thursday. I can hardly wait!

    Kiki

    xxx

Post Title

A little note


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2010/06/little-note.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List