Powered by Blogger.

On the Road Polyvore Contest Winners



    I asked a week ago for any polyvore members to submit their Kristen Stewart 'On the Road' in celebration of pre production beginning very soon. I'm really excited about the role Kristen will be playing in this movie and i can't wait to see her as MaryLou all dressed up, with her new hair. I can hardly wait.....

    I have to say all the sets were wonderful, i couldn't judge the contest myself so me and a friend looked at every set entered and we decided these were the 3 that stood out the most to us. Below are the 3 winners in order and underneath is a slide show of all the entries submitted. They are wonderful and i want to say a personal thank you to you all for submitting your sets and taking the time to be a part of this. Congrats to all the winners!

    1st Place


    2nd Place


    3rd Place


    All Entries
    See more on Polyvore


    *Also Happy 4th July to all my American friends and readers :)*

Post Title

On the Road Polyvore Contest Winners


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2010/07/on-road-polyvore-contest-winners.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List