Powered by Blogger.

Breaking Dawn Polyvore Contest

    bella-wedding-dress-designs-monique-lhuillier

    Pre Production for Breaking Dawn has officially begun, stars will begin rehearsals and such very soon. As I'm sure many of you have in fact read the novel, you will know that Bella and Edward become Husband and Wife.

    I’m sure many of you like myself have a vision of what Bella’s wedding dress should look like and I'm giving you the chance to submit your wedding sets. I’m aware several of you don’t have Polyvore so if you would like to enter and don’t have an account simply email me (kstewfashion@btinternet.com) a scan of a sketch, a picture board or look book and I'll include it in the contest.

    Join the Kristen Stewart Fashion Polyvore Group HERE.

    The contest will begin officially in a week (the 8th of October) and last for 3 weeks, ending October 31st. I’ll then announce the winner and all runner ups on November the 1st, the first official day of filming.

    I can’t wait to hear from you guys, i hope you’ll as take part. Remember don’t be shy, everyone is welcome.

    Kiki x

    Credits: Monique Lhuillier ‘Bella Swan’ sketch taken from In Style

    [tweetmeme only_single="false"]

Post Title

Breaking Dawn Polyvore Contest


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2010/10/breaking-dawn-polyvore-contest.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List