Powered by Blogger.

Makeup Fridays: Vogue February 2011



    *Blogged by Maria*

    Needless to say I loved this look although in some pictures there was a little too much photo-shopping, but I think everyone can agree on that! Now on to the look, sorry about the lateness of this but if you lose an internet connection at University here, you don't get it back for hours! Hopefully this makes up for it.






    PRODUCTS LIST

    Burberry Sheer Foundation No.1
    Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in 003 Peach Glow
    Bourjois Blush in 85
    Too Faced Shadows in "Unmentionables", "Pillow Talk" & "In The Buff"
    Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Black
    Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells Mascara in Black

    FACE
    Before applying my foundation I exfoliated and moisturised using Nivea Soft moisturiser. Then using a MAC 190 foundation brush, I applied the foundation over the face, lips and brows. Only after I applied the rest of the makeup did I set the look with a brown blush for contouring purposes and a light powder.

    EYES
    If you need to apply a primer now to the eyelid. For this you can use the actual colour used on Kristen which was Iridescent Violet by Estee Lauder or you can use a dark, warm brown. Seeing as the colour is not available in the UK I used a brown. I applied it using a regular eyeshadow brush to the eyelid only and blended the shadow upwards only slightly. Then, line the lower lid with a lighter brown. Next to define your eyes even more, apply a black liner to the top lid and blend. Then, once you've done your brows apply a white or creamy white colour under the brow, and apply loads of mascara to the top lashes and not so much to the lower lid.

    BROWS
    You want to make your brows a very dark, chocolate brown colour. The perfect colour for this is the same shadow I've used for my eyes, "Unmentionables" by Too Faced. It is best to use an angled brush for this.

    All credits for pictures go to @KStewartFans

Post Title

Makeup Fridays: Vogue February 2011


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2011/01/makeup-fridays-vogue-february-2011.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List