Powered by Blogger.

Dan Levy of the After Show called Kristen Stewart a Bitch

    I'm not sure how they run talk shows in Canada but apparently you're allowed to call an actor a bitch on live television. Dan Levy of the After Show calls Kristen Stewart a bitch after her co-host Jessi showed him the interview of Kristen during the "Adventureland" press junket in L.A. In my opinion I don't see anything wrong with Kristen's inetrview but apparently that's enough to be called a bitch.



    "That girl, that...bitch...Someone like her thinks that she is better than you. She's a high schooly girl who thinks she's too cool for school...She's not smart enough to brush it off and make a joke...I hate her face."

Post Title

Dan Levy of the After Show called Kristen Stewart a Bitch


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/dan-levy-of-after-show-called-kristen.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive