Powered by Blogger.

For Pals Sam Bradley and Robert Pattinson: The Laughter Continues in Vancouver

    Celebuzz has an exclusive interview with Rob Pattinson's old pal Sam Bradley. He talked about his concert, Rob and Twilight.

    "Every time I made a mistake, I kept looking over," Bradley tells Celebuzz. "At one point I walked off-stage and just started laughing." Bradley was playing the cover of "Man's World" by James Brown, ran into some problems and left the stage to pick up his folder. He looked up at Pattinson hanging out in the stage wings, out-of-sight. "I just started laughing," says Bradley. "And he was just smiling back." Click here to read more.

    Source: Celebuzz

Post Title

For Pals Sam Bradley and Robert Pattinson: The Laughter Continues in Vancouver


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/for-pals-sam-bradley-and-robert.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive