Powered by Blogger.

Jonas Brothers ‘Blown Away’ By ‘Twilight’

    In a recent interview with Access Hollywood, Kevin Jonas told Access that he was blown away by Twilight when he watched the vampire flick.
    “I just recently saw the first one, actually,” Kevin Jonas told Access Hollywood at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards on Saturday. “I watched it on the plane and it was really good. I was blown away.”

    Though the movie may have impressed him, he added that he wouldn’t want to be a vampire himself.

    “I wouldn’t go as far as to say that,” Kevin said. “I’m happy where I’m at, so I’ll stick with living.”Click here to read more.
    Source: Access Hollywood

Post Title

Jonas Brothers ‘Blown Away’ By ‘Twilight’


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/jonas-brothers-blown-away-by-twilight.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive