Powered by Blogger.

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Test Kissing

    During the promotional tour for Catherine Hardwicke's book, "Twilight: Director's Notebook" she told Life & Style magazine that she made Rob and kristen do a test kissing scene before signing to the roles of Edward and Bella.

    "[During casting] I did the whole scene in my bedroom to be sure that these two people had sparks," she tells Life & Style. "Are they intense? Are we going to believe it and love it?"

    "I said, 'Yes, we really want you to kiss. I want to see if this works,'" she reveals. "Because at the end of the day, if it just doesn't work, then it's not going to work for the whole movie. So I made them go ahead and kiss, and the sparks did fly!"

    Click here to read more.


    Source: Celebuzz

Post Title

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Test Kissing


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/kristen-stewart-and-robert-pattinson.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive