Powered by Blogger.

Ashley Greene's 'Twilight' Frenzy

    Ashley Greene talks about surprising fans during the Twilight DVD release in Hot Topic West Hollywood and getting used to the screaming fans. "Everyone's everywhere," Ashley told MTV News before surprising the fans. "I was wondering how the crowd turnouts were going to be, because I was thinking, 'There's a ton of us, and I don't know if there's that many fans. But I've heard that there are a ton of fans here, and they're really excited. The studio] threw us all over the country, and nobody knows where we are. It's a big secret, and I'm excited!"

    Source: ExtraTV

Post Title

Ashley Greene's 'Twilight' Frenzy


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/ashley-greene-frenzy.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive