Powered by Blogger.

British newcomer joins Twilight

    Finally, another Volturi has been casted. According to BBC news, the role of Caius has been filled by Jamie Campbell-Bower, a 20-year old british guy who appeared in RockNRolla and Sweeney Todd.
    "You're the first people I've told" he said. "Shooting has already started, and I'm going over in June."

    Casting for other roles is being hotly debated on fan websites.

    Campbell-Bower teased: "I do know who else will be in it - but I can't tell you, unfortunately.

    "But go online and have a look at the rumours," he said, then added: "They're all false. You're putting me in a terrible situation." Click here to read more.

    Source: BBC News

Post Title

British newcomer joins Twilight


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/british-newcomer-joins-twilight.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive