Powered by Blogger.

10 Qs With 'Adventureland' Star Kristen Stewart

    Kristen Stewart sat down with Hollywood.com where she talks about Adventureland, The Runaways, New Moon and Eclipse.

    Um ... we have to talk about New Moon, you know that.
    “[We are] just picking up where we left off. The story, there's like a six-month period where the first one ended, and the second one picks up, but nothing has changed. They're at a good, solid point in their relationship. I'm interested to see him leave because that's what the first one is entirely based on, that abandoned devotion ultimate love story. Now she's going to be stripped of that, and Bella is actually an interesting character on her own.”

    Steroids? Jacob? Wha?
    “Taylor Lautner is Jacob. It was under deliberation for a while, so we're glad that he's doing it … He's jacked. It's crazy … He's not on steroids … I've seen the steady progression, and I've seen him a lot since then. If I had seen Taylor who did Twilight to the Taylor right now who's about to start New Moon, he's an entirely different person physically. I mean, it took him so much time. He's so devoted. He's amped, really excited.”

    Who's gonna direct Eclipse?!
    “As long as they get someone who's invested, as long as they get someone who cares. I don't know, it's so above me, but I think that both of them are in their own way, I'm sure that they'd be great. Drew [Barrymore]'s been doing this her whole life, and she's pretty cool. I could probably get behind [her or Juan Antonio Bayona] for various reasons but… nobody's been hired so I don't know yet.”

    Source: Hollywood.com

Post Title

10 Qs With 'Adventureland' Star Kristen Stewart


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/10-qs-with-star-kristen-stewart.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive