Powered by Blogger.

Forget Kristen Stewart - Ryan Reynolds Eager to Work With ‘Dreamy’ Robert Pattinson

    When Larry Carroll sat down with Ryan Reynolds during the press for his new movie "Adventureland", the "Van Wilder" star told MTV that he would love to work with Rob Pattinson.

    “I love ‘Twilight’,” insisted the star, who shares some steamy moments in April 3rd’s “Adventureland” with Kristen Stewart. “Oh my God are you kidding me? Robert Pattinson in a word: dreamy.”

    Asked if he wants to make a movie someday with RPattz, the “Van Wilder” star said “Sure.” It was his next comment, however, that might make Scarlett Johansson tear up any buddy-comedy scripts that could potentially pair the two actors.

    “Oh are you kidding me?” Reynolds grinned when asked if he’d like to shoot scenes opposite the hunky Brit. “Look, I’m not gay - but I’m thinking about it.” Click here to read more.

    Source: MTV.com

Post Title

Forget Kristen Stewart - Ryan Reynolds Eager to Work With ‘Dreamy’ Robert Pattinson


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/forget-kristen-stewart-ryan-reynolds.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive