Powered by Blogger.

Robert Pattinson: ‘I Want To Work With Jack Nicholson’

    During Rob's Elle Magazine interview when he was in Japan, Rob told Elle magazine that he wants to work with Jack Nicholson.

    On who he would love to work with: “I really want to work with Jack Nicholson, that’d be fun. But really the thing, the script is the most important thing. You can take a lot more risks with the people than you can with the material.”

    On his love for junk food: “I love bad food, I love junk food. My body runs on junk food.”

    On what he does in his free time: “I run a little bit. I love books. I don’t really like relaxing too much. I feel like I’m wasting time.”

    On what he looks for in a girl: “I don’t really have a type [of girl I look for]. I like it when people aren’t afraid to express themselves — be it what they wear or how they behave. It’s annoying when people aren’t being themselves.”
    Source: JustJaredJr.

Post Title

Robert Pattinson: ‘I Want To Work With Jack Nicholson’


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/robert-pattinson-i-want-to-work-with.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive