Powered by Blogger.

Ashley Greene on 'New Moon' Script: 'I Like It Better!'

    Extra caught up with Ashley Greene at Las Vegas' Prive Nightclub inside Planet Hollywood as she celebrated her 22nd birthday. She dishes about the highly anticipated Twilight sequel "New Moon."

    With just weeks away before they begin filming New Moon, Ashley tells Extra that she finally got the script she liked it better than Twilight.

    "I'm so excited. I finally, finally got the script... and it's good," she revealed. "It's really good... I'm really excited to work with Chris [Wentz, director]. I finally spoke to him the other day." She added, "I like it better than the first one. I might be biased because I have a bigger part."

    She was also asked if the rumors are true that AnnaLynne McCord will be joining the cast in the sequel. "AnnaLynne is actually a friend of mine, so I have heard about her being cast. There are a lot of rumors, but that one holds a little bit of weight... I hope so. She's a great girl."

    She also told Extra how the Twilight phenomenon changed her life. "It's nice for me because as Alice, a lot of people don't recognize me because my hair is longer and everything's a little different so it's kind of slowly happening. Versus poor Rob, who went from nobody knowing him to everything being documented."

    Source: ExtraTV
    Photo Credit: WireImage

Post Title

Ashley Greene on 'New Moon' Script: 'I Like It Better!'


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/02/ashley-greene-on-moon-script-like-it.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive