Powered by Blogger.

Rob: 'I'm Fascinated by Natalie Portman'

    In a recent interview of Rob Pattinson with french magazine Samedi, he reveled that he is fascinated by the gorgeous Harvard-educated, Natalie Portman. The magazine article was translated by TheImproper.com. The two of them were spotted flirting with each other at the Vanity Fair Oscars after-party last Sunday (February 22). "[Portman] seemed really into him, and went right up to say hello once she spotted him," said a Rob insider.
    "I'm not immune to the sex appeal of the three Jessicas (Simpson, Alba and Biel). And I'm really fascinated by the grace and beauty of Natalie Portman."

    Source: TheImproper

Post Title

Rob: 'I'm Fascinated by Natalie Portman'


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/02/rob-fascinated-by-natalie-portman.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive