Powered by Blogger.

Jimmy Fallon 16th, March 2010




    So last night Kristen appeared on Jimmy Fallon, such a glittery look for her. I want to give you my honest opinion of this dress. First when i saw it i saw this....





    I though 'WOW', low cut back suits Kristen. The front not so much. The problem with the fit of this dress is it is empahasising the fact that she has very little waist definition. I love the look, its young and sexy but from the front it's not as appealing to me. Please feel free to tell me to shove off :) i admire all your opinions so please leave them if you wish.

    Kristen wears a grey sequin ultra mini Jasmine di Milo (thanks to @mirela_paes for sending me the link). I've attached a link to view Jasmine di Milos other collections, they are definately worth a look. Shoes wise she wears Christian Louboutin Glitter Declic Pumps. I love Louboutins on Kristen, they seem to agree with her. Her accessories were kept simple with just her Seiko watch on display (i miss chanel ring steeze).

    VIEW JASMINE DI MILOS OTHER COLLECTIONS HERE: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/F2010RTW-JDMILO/


    Jasmine di Milo Grey Sequin Mini Dress





    Christian Louboutin Glitter Declic Pumps






    Seiko Watch




    FULL INTERVIEW



    Thanks to edwardandbella.net for the screencaps

Post Title

Jimmy Fallon 16th, March 2010


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2010/03/jimmy-fallon-16th-march-2010.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive