Powered by Blogger.

Catherine Hardwicke Tells Why She Turned Down 'New Moon'

    Catherine Hardwicke declined a huge paycheck for doing the Twilight sequel 'New Moon' due to budget constraints. She told Entertainment Weekly that she remembers how she got the news about the pay raise. She was having dinner with "Twilight" stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in Paris when she got the call from Summit Entertainment, which offered her "more money than I or anyone in my family has ever seen." "I was devastated," said Hardwick, who will release her book "Twilight: Director's Notebook" in March. "I really did feel a strong connection to the people around the world that liked the movie, and to Stephenie and the actors. But I just didn't think I could make a good movie under those circumstances." Click here to read more.

    Source: MTV.com

Post Title

Catherine Hardwicke Tells Why She Turned Down 'New Moon'


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/02/catherine-hardwicke-tells-why-she.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive