Powered by Blogger.
    According to E! Online, Twilight star Peter Facinelli was spotted in the front row for the Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection fashion show at Bryant Park in New York City, waiting for his wife Jennie Garth to strut her stuff in a Badgley Mischka creation.
    "Honey, I couldn't find you when I went at first," she admitted to him backstage afterward. "I couldn't find you."

    "Yeah, I didn't want to throw you off your game," he said of his subtle whistling throughout her catwalk climb. "I tried not to. Were you nervous? I was totally nervous."


    Source: EOnline.com

Post Title


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/02/according-to-e-online-twilight-star.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive