Powered by Blogger.

Robert Pattinson Calls Taylor Lautner's Transformation 'Strange'

    Rob Pattinson recalls what he thought about Taylor Lautner's physical transformation for "New Moon" during his interview with MTV.

    MTV: Taylor Lautner's transformation between the movies is now the stuff of legend. Tell us about the first time you saw him and what you thought.

    Robert Pattinson: I didn't see Taylor until just a little bit before we started shooting ["New Moon"]. When he came back, I had the same reaction as everybody else. I was like, "Jeez, now I have to go to the gym!" But yeah, it was strange. This one was weird, because I hardly did any scenes with Taylor. We did the scenes at the beginning and scenes at the end [together], and he had his entire story line develop without me being around, which is interesting, because I had no idea where his performance was going. So it wasn't really a competition or anything; it was all independent. Whereas in "Eclipse," we're doing scenes together all the time with Bella.

    MTV: Who is your favorite movie vampire of all time?

    Pattinson: Wow, I don't really know. I always think of the wrong people. I always think Christian Slater in "Interview With a Vampire," but he's not the vampire — he's the interviewer! I really like Wesley Snipes [in the "Blade" movies]. I think Wesley Snipes is great.

    MTV: Out of all the "Twilight" stars, you seem to do the fewest interviews. Why is that?

    Pattinson: I think it's such a risky thing doing interviews. I try to limit the amount of interviews I do, because no one is that interesting, especially when you're not really saying anything. I don't particularly want to be some kind of character in society or whatever. So I guess the only thing you can do is do jobs and see if people respond to that.

    MTV: You tease yourself as "not saying anything," and a lot of people see you as being self-deprecating. Are you?

    Pattinson: I'm always told that I don't really know who I am, so hopefully I won't compartmentalize myself because of that. I am just completely ignorant of [how others perceive me]. I've never really struggled with anything up until recently. I've got to stop being so self-depreciating, because people are starting to believe it. They're like, "Yeah, that guy is an idiot." So I've tried to stop doing that.

    MTV: What was the last fan interaction that really made you laugh?

    Pattinson: I always find it funny when older people come up. There was a woman who came up to me the other day who must have been in her 90s! And she said all this stuff; it's very unusual. And they say exactly the same things as 12-year-old girls! That is kind of bizarre.

    Source: MTV

Post Title

Robert Pattinson Calls Taylor Lautner's Transformation 'Strange'


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/12/robert-pattinson-calls-taylor-lautner.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive