Powered by Blogger.

Robert Pattinson Documentary "Robsessed" to Be Distributed on iTunes


    Just to be clear, I’ve got nothing against Robert Pattinson. Out of all the Twilight cast, he seems to take himself the least seriously, which is key when you’re known for playing a glittery vampire. Which is why I almost feel sorry for him when I hear he has to grin like a jackass and pretend not to be skeeved out by things like a tell-all documentary called Robsessed. The title alone makes me want to mix up a drain cleaner highball.

    Charting the rise of the British star of the “Twilight” pics, “Robsessed” is London-based Revolution’s first title to be made available to buy or rent through iTunes in the U.S. and Canada, as well as in the U.K.
    Distrib’s recent U.K. theatrical hits include French crossover “Tell No One,” “U2 3D,” Brit urban pic “Kidulthood,” Charlie Kaufman’s “Synecdoche, New York” and Cary Fukunaga’s Sundance director prize winner “Sin nombre.” [Variety]

    If a guy came into my office and told me he ran the production company that produced both “Robsessed” and “Kidulthood”, I’d reflexively poke at my armrest for the button that would drop him into a pit of sharks. It’s pretty much why the shark button was invented.

    Source: FilmDrunk

Post Title

Robert Pattinson Documentary "Robsessed" to Be Distributed on iTunes


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/12/robert-pattinson-documentary-to-be.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive