Powered by Blogger.

Givenchy Studded Cuff



    I was looking back on my Harpers Bazaar post and realised i hadn't added this piece in, it kind of speaks on its own but if you follow me on Twitter you'll know i have a obsession with spikes, i love spikes and studs on anything especially shoes and jewellery. Speaking of this photoshoot the styling was romantic but had that edge that made it so Kristen, this shoot features some of my favourite pieces such as the Alexander Wang drape dress and the absolutely fantastic Alexander McQueen dress which was a work of art. The whole shoot was intimate and beautiful. I'm doing a few small posts today and something extra special is coming your way tomorrow. Watch this space ;)

    Givenchy Studded Cuff



Post Title

Givenchy Studded Cuff


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2010/05/givenchy-studded-cuff.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List