Powered by Blogger.

What Will Kristen Wear to The Movie Awards?



    If you follow me over at Twitter you'll know i like to spam my followers with pictures of dresses i would like to see Kristen wearing in upcoming events. Yesterday it was confirmed that Kristen would be attending the movie awards and of course my natural opinion is to spam people with dresses galore. I had around 45 dresses in total and they are all taken from the wonderful style.com, i chose lots of different types of dresses and incorperated peoples individual styles so there should be something for everyone.

    It dawned on me recently that some people here actually do not have Twitter or may have missed out so i decided why not post here? I've narrowed my choices down here but if you want to see all 45 dresses just visit my twitpic account and go wild http://twitpic.com/photos/kstewfashion.

    Versace and Emilio Pucci are my favourites, i love the metallic hues that seem to work oh so very well on Kristen.

    Tell me what do YOU want to see Kristen wearing to the movie awards 2010?

    Balmain Fall 2010



    Blumarine Fall 2010



    Christian Dior Fall 2010



    Christian Dior Resort 2011



    Dolce & Gabanna Fall 2010


    Elie Saab Fall 2010


    Emilio Pucci Fall 2010



    Hervé Léger by Max Azria Fall 2010


    J. Mendel Fall 2010



    Jill Stuart Fall 2010



    Lela Rose Fall 2010


    Marchesa Fall 2010


    Monique Lhuillier Fall 2010


    Proenza Schouler Fall 2010


    Versace Pre Fall 2010



    Versace Fall 2010




    Yigal Azrouël



    Thanks to style.com for ALL runaway pictures, i own none and thanks to @Dilzz for the title screencap

Post Title

What Will Kristen Wear to The Movie Awards?


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2010/05/what-will-kristen-wear-to-movie-awards.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List