Powered by Blogger.

Rob Pattinson puckers up for 'Little Ashes' gay sex scenes


    After getting over his initial anxiety about his two gay sex scenes with Beltran, the 22-year-old actor says they're his favorite scenes in the entire flick.

    "It was hard to watch my first scene, in which I turn up in this funny little hat," Pattinson commented recently.

    "I was worried about watching them, but DalĂ­ and Lorca's sex scenes were in fact the best scenes."

    And he's not too worried about whether his loyal "Twilight" fans flock to see his more adult turn as the eccentric Dali.

    "I don't really mind either way," says Pattinson, currently filming "New Moon," the second installment of the hit vampire franchise in Canada.

    "I'm not really trying to appeal to anyone in particular." Click here to read more

    Source: New York Daily

Post Title

Rob Pattinson puckers up for 'Little Ashes' gay sex scenes


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/05/rob-pattinson-puckers-up-for-ashes-gay.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive