Powered by Blogger.

Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez Out on a Date

    Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez were spotted having dinner Monday night. They were seen hugging at the end of the night before Selena went inside her hotel.


    I almost feel this way about Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez. Almost. It’s a compliment. Because I normally hate children. My husband is very happy about this new development. He thinks I might have a soul. Then I yelled at an old person on the television last night and he realised I don’t. Just because people are old, doesn’t mean you have to ignore them when they say ignorant things.

    Anyway, Taylor and Selena went out for dinner last night. Two and a half hours. Afterwards they walked back in the rain giggling, awkward but eager, not wanting the night to end.

    Remember that?

    They have been seeing each other almost every day. This past weekend they went bowling, then stayed in with DVDs. Kids still go bowling and watch movies. It’s comforting.

    Source: LaineyGossip
    Photo Credit: Punk Images

Post Title

Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez Out on a Date


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/05/taylor-lautner-and-selena-gomez-out-on.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive