Powered by Blogger.

Kristen talks about the Guitar Rob gave her for her Birthday

    I think a couple of days ago, I posted a German interview of Kristen saying that Rob got her a guitar for her birthday. It was translated by one of the fans because the interview was written in German. Now there's actually a video of Kristen saying that Rob got her a guitar. I wonder if its this one:



    Well, according to Kristen, "Rob got me a guitar, which is beautiful, the guitar is like, Great!" And we always see her carrying this around wherever she goes. Watch Kristen's interview below.



Post Title

Kristen talks about the Guitar Rob gave her for her Birthday


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/01/kristen-talks-about-guitar-rob-gave-her.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive