Powered by Blogger.

Lucy Hale also auditioned for the role of Jane in New Moon

    Looks like Privileged star, Lucy Hale also adutioned for the role of the Volturi vampire Jane. She told Twist Magazine, "Well, I did read [for the role of Jane]. We had some talks about it. But I think they just offered it to Dakota Fanning, the role I was interested in. Which is great - I'm a huge fan of her! So, I think she'll probably take that. And I mean, as of right now, I'm not sure if it's going to work out. But I'm definitely still going to see it!"

    To read the article, click HERE.
    Photo Credit: Startraks

Post Title

Lucy Hale also auditioned for the role of Jane in New Moon


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/01/lucy-hale-also-auditioned-for-role-of.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive