Powered by Blogger.

Rob Pattinson: "I started crying when people were screaming at me"

    According to J-14 magazine, Rob Pattinson confessed that he cried at a Twilight event in Italy. "I started crying when people were screaming at me. I really didn't think that would happen. It was completely involuntary." His co-star, Kristen Stewart, caught him in tears and Rob said it was embarassing.
    Rob Pattinson during the Twilight Premiere in Los Angeles

    Despite having all the girls throwing themselves at him, Rob Pattinson is still single and available. When asked what he was looking for in girl, he said "I like a kind of madness in a woman and when they're strong."

    The Twilight sequel New Moon will begin filming in mid March. The film is set to be released on November 20, 2009.

Post Title

Rob Pattinson: "I started crying when people were screaming at me"


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/01/rob-pattinson-started-crying-when.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive