Powered by Blogger.

Robert Pattinson: I Love My...Knit Beanies!

    Celebuzz.com has an article about Rob Pattinson and his famous black beanie. Before he decided to cut his famous hair, Rob was usually seen in public wearing his beanie.
    “It’s the funniest thing. I just wear a hat a lot," he says. "I have so much residue crap in my hair from years and years and years of not washing it and not having any sense of personal hygiene whatsoever."

    Click HERE to read the article.

    Source: Celebuzz.com
    Photo Credit: WENN

Post Title

Robert Pattinson: I Love My...Knit Beanies!


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/01/robert-pattinson-i-love-myknit-beanies.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive