Powered by Blogger.

A Mile-High ‘Twilight’ Surprise

    Access Hollywood's Tony Potts shares his Twilight surprise. After knowing John Stewart all these years and working with him at Access Hollywood from time to time, he didn't realize that he is Kristen Stewart's father, not until he came back from Sundance yesterday and saw John Stewart being surrounded by paparazzi's in LAX.
    "I turn to see my friend John surrounded by paparazzi. I’m thinking, “WTF?” And then I see he has his arm around a young girl…his daughter."

    "All this time I had no idea Kristen Stewart was the daughter John had talked to me about over the years!!"

    Click HEREto read the article.

    Source: AccessHollywood.com
    Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline

Post Title

A Mile-High ‘Twilight’ Surprise


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/01/mile-high-twilight-surprise.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive