Powered by Blogger.

Rob Pattinson: "I’m not stiff as Edward. I want to have fun"

    TheImproper.com has an article about Rob Pattinson. They just posted this article, but I am not so sure if this is from a new interview since he seems to be hiding from the fans. But its still a pretty good interview though.
    "I’m not stiff as Edward. I want to have fun. He's this 108-year-old adult [trapped inside a 17-year-old body], but I’m still a 6-year-old boy [at heart]."

    "I don’t like going outside anymore," he jokes. "It’s so embarrassing to see pictures of yourself at the airport when you look terrible."

Post Title

Rob Pattinson: "I’m not stiff as Edward. I want to have fun"


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/01/rob-pattinson-not-stiff-as-edward-i.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive