Powered by Blogger.

If Dakota Fanning is Jane, who should be Alec?

    There have been some casting news rumors that Dakot Fanning will be playing the role of one of the Volturi guards named Jane in New Moon. Now, Entertainment Weekly wants to know who should play Jane's twin brother, Alec in New Moon. EW.com is now suggesting that Highschool Musical's Lucas Grabeel would be fit for the role.

    If you ask me, I don't want any disney actors in New Moon. But that's just me though. But to give him credit, he will pass as Dakota's brother. I don't know about his acting though because all I ever see him do is sing and dance. I don't remember New Moon being a musical.

    To read the EW article, click HERE

    Source: EW.com
    Photo Credit: Dakota Fanning: FilmMagic; Lucas Grabeel: WireImage.com

Post Title

If Dakota Fanning is Jane, who should be Alec?


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/01/if-dakota-fanning-is-jane-who-should-be.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive