Powered by Blogger.

Rob Pattinson: I Miss my Dog Patty

    Eventhough Rob Pattinson is the hottest star in Hollywood today, it seems like he's still a regular guy at heart. He told Sweden's Frida Magazine "I miss the smell of London...I almost cried because I missed it so much. And I miss my dog [Patty, a female West Highland white terrier]," he says.

    He's currently living in L.A. right because of his job, but according to the British hunk, "I haven’t moved [to L.A.] for good," says Pattinson. "I live in a rented apartment where all of the furniture is rented." Click here to read more.

    Source: TheImproper.com

Post Title

Rob Pattinson: I Miss my Dog Patty


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/01/rob-pattinson-i-miss-my-dog-patty.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive