Powered by Blogger.

Rob Pattinson's musical dream

    Looks like Rob has a back up plan in case his acting career doesn't pan out. He can always turn to music.

    Rob told the Los Angeles Times, "Music is my back-up plan if acting fails. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket."

    Two of Rob's songs have been included in the Twilight soundtrack. But Rob insists that he is not trying to use Twilight as a cash cow by making music out of it. He adds, "That's what I was scared about, it looks like I'm trying to get a music career out of it or something. I'm not going to be doing any music videos or anything."

    Source: ContactMusic.com

Post Title

Rob Pattinson's musical dream


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/01/rob-pattinson-musical-dream.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive