Powered by Blogger.

Peter Facinelli needs to start cooking for Jennie Garth

    Looks like Jennie Garth was a little jealous when she found out that her husband Peter Facinelli cooked pasta for the cast of "New Moon" when they reunited last month.

    Peter Facinelli best head to the kitchen as soon as he gets home after completing his work as vampire patriarch Dr. Carlisle Cullen in New Moon.

    His wifey, Jennie Garth, tells me she was shocked to learn that Facinelli cooked a pasta dinner for the cast of the Twilight sequel when they reunited last month to start shooting with new director Chris Weitz.

    "I am pissed off, because he doesn't make me pasta dinners," Garth said the other day at the Feeding America and Healthy Choice event in Beverly Hills. "I don't know when was the last time the man cooked for me!"

    Source: E! Online

Post Title

Peter Facinelli needs to start cooking for Jennie Garth


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/04/peter-facinelli-needs-to-start-cooking.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive