Powered by Blogger.

Christian Serratos is done filming New Moon

    Christian Serratos posted on her MySpace blog that she's done filming herpart for New Moon. The humans doesn't really have that much participation in New Moon since it will be mostly about the werewolves and Edward's absence.

    I am finished filming New Moon. It was great to see everyone again!
    Chris Weitz was great! I can't believe that I have been so fortunate to have worked with such talented people in such a short time. Stephenie, Catherine, Chris and more. I am so grateful! This time around I felt more comfortable letting the team know that when I was dressed as Angela, I and Angela would prefer to be dressed animal cruelty free and they obliged. They were awesome! I'm so thankful that they went out of there way to find items that did not have animal products in them. It was touching.

    Today I did a shoot for PETA to help provent the slaughter/murder of seals. Wearing fur is NOT sexy or cool. Taking a stance and being your own person is the coolest/sexiest thing you can do. I think fur belongs on the animal, your pet. Take notice. Take part. Don't allow the slaughter.

    I love you all,
    love the seals,
    Christian Serratos



    Source

Post Title

Christian Serratos is done filming New Moon


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/04/christian-serratos-is-done-filming-new.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive