Powered by Blogger.

Robert Pattinson Talks About His Love for Piano

    Rob Pattinson talks to Celeb9 about playing the piano. He also talks about his character Edward Cullen.

    Robert Pattinson, a name that rings a bell in every woman’s heart. The most charming vampire on screen, Rob’s biggest love is music after film. Rose to fame after playing the role of Edward Cullen in the blockbuster film, Twilight, Robert Pattinson is considered to be one of the most sought after actors of the present day.

    In a recent interview the handsome actor was quoted as saying that he dreams to be a pianist some day rather than being an actor. “I love the piano. I never really had any aspirations to be an actor when I was young. I wanted to play the piano in a bar, to be the old dude with a whiskey glass, all disheveled“, Rob said in a recent interview with the Life and Style magazine.

    While talking about his role as the hottest vampire ever, Edward Cullen, Rob jets out, “My character is so good, and he deserves to be admired“. All very excited about the his role he adds, “There aren’t too many similarities [between me and Edward], but I think his bad points are quite similar to mine. I’m quite possessive and a bit of a loner." Click here to read more

    Source: Celeb9

Post Title

Robert Pattinson Talks About His Love for Piano


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/04/robert-pattinson-talks-about-his-love.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive