Powered by Blogger.

Seventeen Mexico interview with Rob and Kristen

    Twilight Poison was kind enough to translate the Seventeen Mexico interview of Rob and Kristen.

    Kristen Stewart

    A lot of girls all over the world have fallen in love with Twilight.
    Yes, it’s a story that can grab you easily because it has a magnetism that makes you become obssessed with it. It makes you want to read the whole thing and you’re not happy until you’re done with the last page.

    When you were reading the books, was there a scene that you looked forward to filming?
    Yes, I imagined the whole scene when Bella learns the truth about Edward. The whole plot is about struggling. Struggling to find out more about him, struggling to make him know that Bella knows what he is and she doesn’t mind. When he finally reveals himself it’s a really cool thing because he’s afraid to show himself as what he really is. And I loved how they comunicated without words. I think it’s the best scene.

    What kind of person is Bella?
    I like her weakness. That’s my favorite thing about her because she presents herself as the victim, the damsel in distress and that’s what the whole relationship is about. The dynamic is fun, he’s a vampire and he could drain all her blood, but she’s not affraid of him.

    Can you relate with her?
    She’s a typical girl. I relate to her because of her personal strength. She has her convictions very defined, so when she believes in something she defends it.


    Robert Pattinson

    Where you intrigued by vampires?
    Not really. I think it’s weird the obssession some people have with them. I only read Dracula when I was filming the movie.

    How do you feel about having so many girls following you around?
    It’s scary because it’s something that it hadn’t happened to me before. Twilight fans are very loyal to the book and to Stephenie Meyer. I had a 100% negative reaction from fans when I got the role of Edward.

    Why?
    For everything. Edward is some sort of perfect creature, the ideal guy. And fans wanted a guy like Leonardo DiCaprio, but Edward is suppossed to be 17. When I met Stephenie Meyer, she aproved me for the character and literally the next day all the fans changed their minds and accepted me.

    It must be hard trying to be so perfect.
    It is. First I read the book and I thought there was no way that I could play and create all those perfect descriptions of Edward. Nobody in the world could have rbought to life someone so awesome. Then I read the script and auditioned with Kristen, and she acted in a very unexpected way. She gave strength to Bella so that made Edward’s character a little bit more weak, and I took it from there. He, being some kind of demon, is completely taken with her. She dominates him.

    How do you feel about being in such a blockbuster hit like Harry Potter and now in Twilight?
    To be honest, I never thought of this when I got the role. Harry Potter was my first chance of reaching an audience and now this movie has become very successful too. It was very unexpected.

    Have you been harder on yourself, since you’re playing such a perfect character?
    Not really. I didn’ try to be perfect, I based him off on celebrities like James Dean, people with an endless charm. In this movie he’s very chivalrous, but I tried to make him sexier in the movie. I used the fact that I’m a vampire, I want people to think I’m mysterious and dangerous at the same time.

    Click here to read more


    Source: Twilight Poison

Post Title

Seventeen Mexico interview with Rob and Kristen


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/04/seventeen-mexico-interview-with-rob-and.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive