Powered by Blogger.

Kim Kardashian Eyes Twilight

    Looks like another Hollywood star is eyeing for a role in the Twilight sequel "New Moon." Well, who can blame them. Even a cameo in one of the Twilight films is a sure ticket to superstardom. Kim Kardashian tells PopEater that she would love to be part of the Twilight Saga.

    "I would like die to be in Twilight," Kardashian gushes to PopEater, "being around all those hot guys. I want to be a vampire."

    Though the star can't decide if she'd rather team with Robert Pattinson's friendly Cullen clan or Twilight's band of baddies – "I would be one that was probably nice. No, I kind of want to be evil" – Kardashian is no stranger to Edward Cullen fanaticism.

    "My [little] sisters are obsessed with Twilight," she says. "They have their friends over. Click here to read more.

    Source: People

Post Title

Kim Kardashian Eyes Twilight


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/04/kim-kardashian-eyes-twilight.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive