Powered by Blogger.

Kristen Stewart: Still indie at heart

    Kristen Stewart looks back on the moment when she finally realized that Twilight is about to change her life.

    "I had tunnel vision and I wasn't paying attention," she says.

    Then Stewart showed up for a book signing in Rome and was given a reception that literally left her rocking and reeling, the crowds were so big and intense.

    "While we were exiting the building, I couldn't get to the car," she recalls. "I was dragged by security. I wasn't even on my own feet. I was thrown into a van because if they hadn't done it, I would've gotten ... I don't know what.

    "So I was literally picked up and thrown into a van and then the doors shut and the van started shaking ... It was a really surreal experience." Click here to read more.

    Source: TheStar

Post Title

Kristen Stewart: Still indie at heart


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/04/kristen-stewart-still-indie-at-heart.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive