Powered by Blogger.

Rob Pattinson dressed up as a transexual prostitute?

    Accoridng to Celebuzz, Rob Pattinson once dressed up as a transexual prostitute to land a role in a movie. Okay, I think that's one picture I don't wanna see.
    He confessed, "I had an audition to play a transsexual prostitute and thought I'd be the only person going for it, so I went out of my way and put loads of make-up and women's clothing on. When I walked into the audition and saw all these guys sitting with there in bad drag, it was the most ridiculous thing ever." Click here to read more.
    Source: Celebuzz

Post Title

Rob Pattinson dressed up as a transexual prostitute?


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/04/rob-pattinson-dressed-up-as-transexual.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive