Powered by Blogger.

What is Your Favourite Kristen Looks from Over the Years?



    So i'm starting to draft a few things together for Kristens birthday posts, i have a few posts that day covering a few things. I was wanting to put together a post of all YOU guys favourite Kristen looks from over the years. Get creative and take a look back over the last few years, leave me the looks in the comment box below and i'll make sure they are in the post. It can be any kind of premire look, photoshoot look, appearance, casual whatever just send me your favourite pictures.


    Second you can send me or leave me a comment saying what your favourite items of Kristens are, perhaps a watch? Ring, Shoes or a specific tee she wears. I'm doing a a ton of different posts this one will be your favourite Kristen things.

    You can e-mail me at kstewfashion@btinternet.com

    Send me your suggestions and i'll close this around mid day Thursday the 8th.

    I'll meet you on the 9th :)

Post Title

What is Your Favourite Kristen Looks from Over the Years?


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-is-your-favourite-kristen-looks.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive