Powered by Blogger.

A Twilight Saga Special: Part 3 Eclipse




    Well hello there again! This is the final part of my Twilight Saga special. Since i'm going by pictures sneak peek, set pictures and the trailer this post will be slightly shorter than the other two. Once the movie comes out i think i'll come back to this post and update.

    Personally this is my favourite book from the saga and i am seeing a more mature 'Bella' look from the pictures and trailer. The costume designer seems to have captured that she is growing up and getting ready to make a big decision regarding her future.

    Lets start of with Bellas visit to Florida. I have to say this BDG Sage Tank has been around since the first movie (deleated bedroom scene and under a few of her other tops). I wonder if they keep the wardrobe and bring it back out for each movie. I like that shes wearing it again though because we re-wear clothes all the time, it gives the character a sense of reality. We also see the re-appearance of the Ked Champion shoes, these are literally the Bella shoe since New Moon.

    BDG Sage Tank



    Keds Champion Canvas Sneakers



    This next look is from the parking lot of the school i believe, not quite sure whats going on here in this scene. Bella wears an American Eagle Bomber Jacket and some AG Adriano Goldschmied Premiere Straight Skinny Jeans (http://bit.ly/cAhEbP ) in deep silver.


    American Eagle Bomber Jacket




    AG Adriano Goldschmied Premiere Straight Skinny Jeans in Deep Silver



    Hmmmmm i had to laugh when i posted these, i felt like i was invading a private moment......Anyway Bella wears a 3.1 Phillip Lim Boyfriend Fit Plaid Shirt and her Bella Charm Bracelet. Now i wanna say there are plenty of replicas out there.........literally. I've chosen out two i like but if you type into google search you are given so many options, all are similar but with subtle differences.

    3.1 Phillip Lim Boyfriend Fit Plaid Shirt





    'Bella' Charm Bracelet (2 replicas i like)





    I had to end with this look for several reasons, first it shows the directon and choice that Bella is heading in and second.......its damn cute. She wears a J.Crew Featherweight Cashmere Cardigan ( http://bit.ly/bgp0wc). I have incuded the 'Bella' engagement ring in this and i want to share a few opinions on it. I'm not saying the ring is ugly because people have different taste but to me an oval filled with diamonds is more costumre jewellery than an engagement ring. I guess this falls on Stephenie but i am not a fan. That's just my personal opinion, what about you? Do you like it?

    J.Crew Featherweight cashmere cardigan






    'Bella' Engagement Ring




    p.s i'm still trying to get my crap together since i lost all my files...it's been a big bummer hang in there with me i'll get there.

Post Title

A Twilight Saga Special: Part 3 Eclipse


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2010/04/twilight-saga-special-part-3-eclipse.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive