Powered by Blogger.

Your Favourite Kristen Looks from Over the Years


    Once again i have to apologise if not everyones favourite look isn't here, i lost my folder with all your favourite looks on Wednesday. It's now Thursday night and i've been trying to re build all my stuff back up (had to re intall itunes, spyware and such) so i'm going back and writing everyones looks they sent me down. If i miss one of two tell me! I'll add it in as soon as i can, i promise (of all the weeks and people this could happen to huh?).

    Anyway this is actually quite the collection of looks! I like! Thank you very much to the people who sent me pictures when i lost all my stuff, you guys are very kind and that was ridiculously sweet of you! I have fantastic followers!

    Enough chat from me thats what my Twitter is for! I'll see you over there if you come to say 'Hello'. Here are YOU guys favourite Kristen looks from over the years.........

    Happy 20th Birthday girl!

    Into The Wild Premiere


    Into The Wild Toronto Film Festival


    Vanity Fair


    Hot Topic Event


    Much Music


    Jimmy Kimmel


    Paris 'Twilight' Promotion


    Vanity Fair


    Nylon


    Sundance 2009


    Twilight Japan Premiere


    Adventureland Premiere


    MTV Movie Awards


    Recording Studio


    EW June 2009


    T.C.A 2009


    Interview 2009


    Bobby Long Gig


    Madrid


    Conan


    New Moon L.A Premiere


    Yellow Hankerchief


    Burberry Show


    Airport Travel


    Oscars


    Runaways L.A Premiere


    Runaways Press Conference


    Regis & Kelly


    Jay Leno


    SXSW


    Runaways NYC Premiere

Post Title

Your Favourite Kristen Looks from Over the Years


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2010/04/your-favourite-kristen-looks-from-over.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive