Powered by Blogger.

Twilight star Kristen Stewart: Nobody recognizes me

    Kristen Stewart has revealed she rarely gets recognized out in public.

    The 18-year-old Twilight star has found herself catapulted to instant fame following the success of the film in the States, with her face on everything from badges to bags and posters.

    But she said: "I'm pretty low-profile. I can go out I don't ever get recognised by anybody."

    She added she wasn't bothered about the attention surrounding the film.

    "It's fine," she said. "On one hand you have to be wary now who wants to work with you, maybe you have a little bit more pull, now you're going get your movie made with me. But I only want to work with people that really inspire me and just have the right artistic thing going." Read More.

    Source: SundayMercury.net

Post Title

Twilight star Kristen Stewart: Nobody recognizes me


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/01/twilight-star-kristen-stewart-nobody.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive