Powered by Blogger.

Rob Pattinson being compared to Leonardo DiCaprio

    MTV has an article about Rob Pattinson following the career path of Leonardo DiCaprio after doing Titanic. After the successful release of Twilight which turned him into an a-list actor overnight, Rob is about to prove his acting skills in the Salvador Dali biopic Little Ashes. As we all remember, Leo jumped from playing dreamy Jack Dawson in the blockbuster hit Titanic to ruthless King Louis XIV in The Man in the Iron Mask.

    Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert Pattinson’s hotness levels on a scale of 1-10 are pretty even at about 15.2. I’m not a big fan of hotness comparisons, especially when dealing with these two actors, but RPattz’s transition on the big screen from swoon-worthy vampire with the perfectly messy hair to a haughty painter with a curlicue mustache in “Little Ashes” reminded me of Leo’s first post-Titanic career move.

    We all remember him as dreamy Jack Dawson, and we all cried when he let go of Kate Winslet’s hand and sank deeper into the ocean. Most of all, I’m sure you remember buying every biography about him, going to see “Titanic” five more times in the theater and then eagerly buying the VHS. Sound familiar, Twilighters?

    I was 11 years old when “Titanic” was released, and sadly, I’ve found that I have not grown up one bit as I swoon over RPattz with the same intensity (my co-workers and anyone who passes by my desk can vouch for this).

    Leo followed up the mega-hit with “The Man in the Iron Mask,” in which he played King Louis XIV and his twin brother, Philippe. In this flick, Leo sported long locks, 18th-century attire and was a huge jerk. When he wasn’t playing a womanizer, he wore a metal mask (boo!). Although I didn’t want to admit it at the time, I didn’t think Leo was very hot in this film, and I yearned for Jack. I wondered, “Where is the messy hair and the sweet smile?!?” Click here to read more.

    Source: MTV

Post Title

Rob Pattinson being compared to Leonardo DiCaprio


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/04/rob-pattinson-being-compared-to.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive