Powered by Blogger.

Another Male Director On Tap For Third ‘Twilight’ Film?

    During Kellan's recent interview with MTV's Larry Carroll, he revealed that the new director for "Eclipse" will be another man.

    I recently reported that Chris Weitz brother, Paul Weitz will take over "Eclipse." Although Summit has not made any official announcement about this yet, I think its safe to say that Drew is out and another male director is in.

    “I actually heard rumors that they did have a third director, and he fell out, and then they saw more people,” Lutz said of the director for “Eclipse.” “I would say [the name] if I could remember it. But I know it was a guy.” Click here to read more.

    Source: MTV

Post Title

Another Male Director On Tap For Third ‘Twilight’ Film?


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/another-male-director-on-tap-for-third.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive