Powered by Blogger.

Chris Weitz to improve look of The Cullens and special effects in "New Moon"


    "[My conversation with him] was revolving around the look of the Cullens; I don't know if we necessarily got it right the first time around," Reed explained. "We weren't expecting all the weather issues and all the makeup we had to put on. Every single character [had a hard time]. I know a lot of people think it was just me that changed how I looked physically, but Peter Facinelli has black hair, and he has to go back blond [for 'New Moon']. And Kellan Lutz, who is a natural blond, has to go back to dark hair." Click here to read more.

    Source: MTV

Post Title

Chris Weitz to improve look of The Cullens and special effects in "New Moon"


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/chris-weitz-to-improve-look-of-cullens.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive