Powered by Blogger.

Edi Gathegi, Kellan Lutz and Rachelle Lefevre Talk 'New Moon'

    Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre and Kellan Lutz visited FearNet.com in Los Angeles last week to record a special segment for E! News.

    How have you all of you guys perceived the attention you've been getting? Do you find you have it a bit easier than Robert and Kristen or do you still feel like you're drowning in it?

    GATHEGI: A little easier? No man, I can't imagine what they're going through. Jokingly, I think Rob can't leave the house without full security detail. He's full-blown A-lister, presenting at the Oscars. He's getting it bad. It comes with the territory though. It's an icon right now, a full blown pop-culture phenomenon, this movie. I personally can fly a bit under the radar since I look different in person than I do in the film. I'm not wearing huge locks. I think people are starting to know who I am but my character is not big enough or significant enough to garner that kind of public attention. It's nice when I do, but I can definitely retreat and enjoy a meal at a restaurant.

    Source: FearNet

Post Title

Edi Gathegi, Kellan Lutz and Rachelle Lefevre Talk 'New Moon'


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/edi-gathegi-kellan-lutz-and-rachelle.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive