Powered by Blogger.

Kristen Stewart: "I love the Twilight Fans."

    Another article from the press Junket of "The Cake Eaters" where Kristen explains her side of the story about the Nylon interview. This time she talks to Collider to clear up her side.

    “I love the Twilight fans. I have literally never said anything remotely negative about them,” she told us.

    So all the hullaballoo? She attributed that to learning the ropes about what is going to read in print and what isn’t. “You have to stay away from certain key words that can be twisted in a negative connotation. Like the word ‘psychotic’ apparently is really bad,” she said, provoking laughter around the table. Click here to read more.

    Source: Collider.com

Post Title

Kristen Stewart: "I love the Twilight Fans."


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/kristen-stewart-love-twilight-fans.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive