Powered by Blogger.

Kristen Stewart Shares Thought on 'Eclipse' Director Rumors

    In a recent interview with Sci Fi Wire, Kristen Stewart shared her opinion about the rumored directors for "Eclipse." She stated that she believes either Bayona or Barrymore will be a good choice.


    "I don't know. I mean, as long as they get someone who's invested, as long as they get someone who cares," the 18-year-old starlet explained. "It's so above me, but I think that both of them are [good choices] in their own way. I'm sure that they'd be great. Drew's been doing this her whole life, and she's pretty cool."

    "I could probably get behind both of those choices for various reasons, but neither's [a lock]. Nobody's been hired, so I don't know yet." Click here to read more.

    Source: AceShowbiz

Post Title

Kristen Stewart Shares Thought on 'Eclipse' Director Rumors


Post URL

http://katastroffysik.blogspot.com/2009/03/kristen-stewart-shares-thought-on.html


Visit katastroffysik for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive